This is a monthly post I'm going to do for an entire year. I figured I need some form of structure or routine since I can't stay in the gym for longer than 2 weeks and I have failed to keep a consistent practice regiment the 8 times I have tried to learn how to play the piano. So I begin my responsibility training with a segment that will tell you about the 12 most influential, interesting, and talented individuals I have met over the course of my life. These people deserve my dedication...thank me later.

This well groomed seemingly pleasant and content man in this photo above is the most talented musician I have ever met. Some people play instruments, some people play instruments extremely well, and a few can manage to manipulate instruments and sounds to recreate an emotion only evoked by the original recordings of a Marvin Gaye or an Aretha Franklin...he is one of those few. Pair that with some of the most hilarious and witty conversation I've ever had (super pause), and you have a one Nick Brongers. I will not include his myspace or any sort of location info because I dont want you to contact him for beats...they're all mine.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Superior 12

6 comments:

The Heap said...

I'm assuming that because of the busy schedule the monthly postings got pushed aside. Hmm...how unfortunate. :)

deleted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deleted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deleted said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dress shirt said...

I guess men's suits is the perfect attire for your dinner date.

Eustacia said...

Surely, the guy is totally just.